Thursday, September 4, 2008

#17

1.While driving down the street, looking for an address, do you turn the radio down? HA! Yes, but don't ask me why.

2. If you could hug one person right now, who would it be? The Man or my Mom

3. my favorite number is: 6

4. What is your favorite kind of weather? warm, sunny, low humidity, light breezes

5. If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked? I'd say both.

6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, without cost being a deciding factor where would it be? Italy, Australia

7. Are you a home body, or a social butterfly? I'm more of a homebody, but like to get out with The Man or the family a lot too.

8. Beer, wine or liquor? I prefer liquor. Never got the taste for most beers or wines.

9. If your partner was unable to have sex due to illness or injury, would you stay with them? Yes.

10. Do you drink milk? Only after eating all the cereal out of the bowl.

11. Do you prefer apple or orange juice? orange

12. What's the most you've ever won on a scratchie? A few bucks.

13. Do you own any fish? Nope.

14. Who is jealous of you? No idea.

15. How many messages are in your inbox/outbox on your cell phone? I don't think there is any.

16. When's the last time you sent a text? Last month sometime. I don't usually text. I'm S-L-O-W when it comes to texting.

17. Do you believe there is only one "right" religion? Hell no!

18. What's your favorite planet, besides this one? Eh...

19. Do you vote for city-related issues? Yes.

20. Have you ever been to the Vatican? No. Not interested by it in the least.

23. Have you ever been to the Grand Canyon? No. Would like to some day.

24. Have you ever had to run for your life? Not in the 'my life's in danger' sense.

25. Ever been to a family reunion? While growing up, my Mom's family had one annually and Dad's side had them often too. Haven't been to one in a few years now.

26. Can you play golf? No. *yawn*

27. Do you prepare soup in the microwave or on the stove? stove

28. If your lover cheated on you and profusely apologized, would you accept them back into your life? Never again.

29. Do you eat crab? No.

30. Are you the kinda person who will search the entire room for the remote? Yes. And I'll get the kids in on the search too.

31. Is it all about YOU? I wish! I feel like I get lost in the shuffle quite a bit.

32. Pretend you are a really good cook: what meal would you make? I cook enough as it is. I'd rather eat out.

33. Are you in debt? Yep.

34. If you could have a plane ticket to anywhere right now, where would you want it to be to? Colorado or maybe Cancun.

35. How often do you do laundry? Every day, seriously!

0 comments: