Friday, August 22, 2008

Random Nothingness...

I know some bloggers don't think a page full of memes or quizzes makes up a blog. So be it. I spend enough time in real life spouting off, so this is what I like to do to de-stress. Like it or not, I don't really give a fuck. And here we go...

What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today?
It's still early, but so far it was spending time alone at work with The Man. Even when we're all work, I love being around him.

How many TRUE best friends do you have?
One.

Would you rather get up early or sleep in?
Get up early because if I sleep in, I feel crappy all day for some reason.

Tell me about the shirt you’re wearing?
It's all white, short sleeved, and cleavage baring. Oh, and it has a collar too. I don't own too many shirts that have collars - maybe 4 or 5.

What are you excited about right now?
I'm looking forward to the football game tonight. Can't say I'm excited about it. Okay, maybe a little. I love football.

Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?
When you find out it was a lie, it makes you feel stupid for believing it in the first place. So, I'd rather shed a tear over the truth and get on with it.

What’s on your bedroom floor right now?
Let me see - shoes, carpet(duh!), flashlight, pillows, purse, and a slew of other crap.

Who’s the last person you got into a argument with?
The Man and I had a moment a couple nights ago. He wanted to talk about something and I wasn't in the right frame of mind for a serious discussion. It's been a hard week. GAH!

Do you trust people?
To a degree, you have to. If you cross me, it will take forever - literally - to regain my trust.

If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
Colorado - preferably close to Bear Lake.

Your favorite number?
6

Could you go a day without eating?
It might make me light-headed, but I could do it. Oh, and I would definitely be moody. I do love my food.

How much do looks matter to you in a guy/girl?
They matter, but it's not the most important thing. It's part of the attraction.

Do you like anybody right now?
Like like? The Man - always The Man!

When was the last time you had your hair cut?
I cut a little off the ends a couple weeks ago.

Would you rather be mad or sad?
Mad, because when I'm sad I get all quiet and don't want to do a damn thing. At least when I'm mad, I go around stomping and slamming shit and spouting my mouth off. Other people would probably prefer me to be sad.

Does it take a lot to make you cry?
You didn't hear this here, but I'm a softie and cry easily. That's one thing that really embarrasses me. I want so bad to be a hard ass and it's too damn difficult!

Whats the best feeling in the world?
Being with The Man.

Are you close with your mom?
I was.

Are your parents strict?
My parents were pretty strict. I was scared of them both actually.

Do you tell your parents everything?
Hell no!

Name some fears you have:
Getting sick, losing loved ones, and closed in spaces.

Does the thought of marriage scare you?
No.

How many kids do you want?
I'm done, thanks.

What’s your favorite season?
Fall

What’s your favorite color to wear?
I like blues and reds. Oh, and black!

Who was the last person in your bedroom?
Mini Me

What are you doing today?
Saving the world, what do you think?!

Do you get bored easily?
Not really. There's always a lot to do around here - being bored isn't an option.

What’s something that someone can do that really bothers you?
I really hate it when someone is being all nice to you and insulting you at the same time. The Man's mom is a master at this.

Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger?
I still want to change my name.

Do you wish you were famous?
Who says I'm not?!

Do you make a wish at 11:11?
Ummm, no. Am I supposed to?

When you go to the beach do you swim or lay out more?
Haven't really been to the beach in a long time. When I used to go, I'd swim swim swim. I don't 'lay out'.

Who’s the last text message you received from and what did it say?
I was using The Man's cell and texting Movie Girl. She texted back with 'okie doke'.

What are you freakishly obsessed with?
Sex.

What’s your favorite song at the moment?
I'm Yours ~Jason Mraz

Do you like going to the mall to shop or just shopping online?
I can find what I want faster online, but there's something I like more about actually getting out and hunting it down.

Can music affect your mood?
Sure. It's hard for me to be in a bad mood around music.

What piercings do you want?
I have what I want.

Have you ever been in a cave?
Yep. I like being above ground lots better though.

Ever eaten a bug?
On purpose, no.

Are you in a good mood?
I'm in a great mood. The week has been tough, but I'm feeling SO much better!

Would you rather skydive or bungee jump?
Bungee.

Do you like snakes?
That would be a resounding NO!

What’s one place you would like to visit?
Just one? I'd really like to go out of the country just once, pretty please. Maybe see Italy or Australia.

Do you like waffles?
Yes.

Does the number 23 have any significance to you?
No.

Be honest, do you like people in general?
Sure.

What color are the walls in your bedroom?
White.

Do you think starbucks is expensive?
Never been in one, but I definitely wouldn't pay $4+ for coffee. I don't care what it's made of/with.

Are you named after a family member?
No.

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass or fail?
I do have a prescription for anything that would be found, so I'll say pass.

Wanting to tell someone something?
Yes, I'd like to tell The Man that my moodiness this week was more because I've been feeling like I was a bad or selfish person for a decision I made. I know he'd understand, but it's not something I've wanted to talk about.

Last restaurant you went to?
Camino. YUM!!

What is the weather like today?
Sunny, warm, humid. It is Auguat after all.

What happened yesterday?
Nothing out of the ordinary.

What would you do with five million dollars?
Be debt free and living in Colorado!

How many hours did you sleep last night?
I'll say 5-6 hours.

Any upcoming concerts you want to attend?
None that I'm aware of. There are some bands I'd like to see live though.

Who’s the last person that you felt was stalking you?
Nobody recently.

Have you ever been on your school’s track team?
No. I was a ball handler. Basketball!

Have you cried today?
No.

Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
Could be.

Does it annoy you when someone says they’ll call, but never do?
Not really. I do it too.

What did you dress up as for Halloween?
----

Cable or Satellite?
Satellite

Favorite video game?
Not my thang.

Do you have to sleep with a fan on at night?
No, the a/c is enough.

Your feelings on global warming?
It's been great for Al Gore.

Do you still have a VCR somewhere?
Yes, a couple.

Been on a sailboat?
No.

Two of your best friends are fighting. Your reaction?
I'd either walk away and let them have it out or tell them to shut the fuck up and snap out of it. Depends.

Home Depot or Lowes?
Either one will do.

Beer or Hard Liquor?
Liquor. Beer doesn't taste right to me.

Best movie you’ve seen recently?
The newest Batman and Mummy movies were good. Actually, the Batman movie is one of my all time favs now.

Would you walk across broken glass for $100?
That's kind of cheap. No thanks.

Your feelings on dolphins?
They're cute and all. Eh...

Would you ever rob a bank?
No.

Do you plan out your day before it begins?
Somewhat, yeah.

What kind of digital camera do you have?
I carry the stupid thing around ALL the time, but can't think of the make. Oh well.

Can you fall asleep with your eyes open?
No.

Winter or Summer?
Summer.

Your ex’s car breaks down and they ask you for a lift. Your response?
I doubt they'd ask me.

Do you go to the gym regularly?
No, but I'd like to join one.

Internet Explorer or Firefox?
IE

Favorite sport to watch?
football

You see someone running around naked in the street. Your reaction?
I'd probably laugh and watch to see what happens.

How much syrup do you put on your waffles and/or pancakes for breakfast?
Just enough to soak in. I don't like syrup puddles.

Do you have a lot of candles in your room?
Not really.

Are the files in your computer well organized or all over the place?
I guess they're somewhat well organized.

Are there dogs barking in your neighborhood right now?
I'm sure there are, but I can't hear them from inside.

Where would you most like to be right now?
In bed with The Man.

Do you own a sleeping bag?
No.

Favorite reality show?
Amazing Race

What was the first CD you ever bought?
Billy Joel - as a gift.

Are all infomercials completely pointless?
I haven't watched one in years.

If money was no object, what car would you drive?
Lexus 430 LSin black cherry.

Was this survey random enough for you?
Of course!



0 comments: