Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mindless - blah, blah, blah...

Went to the first football game(high school) of the season. The team sucked - as usual. The band kicked ass - as usual! Yep, it was a big yawn fest until halftime. Oh well...

If you got trapped in an elevator with someone, who would you want it to be?
The Man, of course. We haven't played around in an elevator - yet.

What is your favourite cereal?
I like Frosted Mini Wheats or Bran Flakes. Yeah, I know, boring.

Do you own any cowboy boots?
No.

What is something you would never do in public?
Smack my kid. Saw on the news yesterday a lady got in BIG trouble for doing that to her 15 yo son at his school. Not sure what the circumstances were, but I doubt it was serious enough to warrant DCS involvement. They're scary!

Have you ever had really strange dreams?
Oh heck yeah!

Name a friend or loved on who has passed away?
Mom

What's your earliest memory?
Laying in G-ma's bed drinking out of a baby bottle.

Have you ever broken a bone before, and if so, how?
No. *knock on wood*

Have you ever stepped in dog poo?
Yep. Ick!

Ever bitten your toenails?
Yes. I'm flexible.

What colors do you think mix well?
I like black and red together.

What did you eat recently?
I had meatloaf, baked potato, and peas for supper last night. Nothing today yet.

What was your favorite cartoon movie as a child?
I was never really into cartoon movies when I was younger.

What's your favorite movie now?
The Dark Knight

Do you paint your toenails?
Rarely.

Is your computer a fast and awesome computer?
It could be faster, but it is WAY awesome!

If one of your long lost exes called you and asked for you back, would you take them back?
No freaking way! I would wonder what they were up to though.

Have you ever been a Heartbreaker?
I've been told twice that I was.

What's your favorite instrument?
drums

What is a country you want to visit badly before you die?
Italy or Australia

Have you made a bucket list?
No.

What things in history amuse you the most?
How religion and war seemingly go hand in hand. Strange, don't you think?

Have you ever eaten lipstick?
No, but I have licked the fruity flavored lipglosses off my lips MANY times.

What are 3 accessories you have to be equipped with when you go out?
purse, cell, lipgloss(at least)

Have you ever licked a window before?
I know I did when I was a little kid.

If someone dared you to run across a busy street for 1 thousand dollars, would you?
Sounds like an easy thousand to me.

Would you kill someone for 9 million dollars?
Yeah. Could I pick the someone. Pretty please.

Who is your worst enemy right now and why?
I'm probably my own worst enemy. I never think I'm good enough or just enough. KWIM?

Have you ever been in a physical fight with anyone before?
Yep - a few times. Not lately though.

What brand of cell phone do you have and what service provider?
Razr, AT&T

Do you wear slippers or socks?
I wear socks around the house if the floor is cold. Don't own a pair of slippers.

Do your feet stink?
No.

Have you ever picked your butt in public?
I've picked my panties out of my butt before. But I'm usually not a butt picker just for the hell of it.

What is the strangest pet you've ever owned?
Do pet rocks count?

Do you love life or hate it?
Love it. DUH!

Who is the hottest person in the entire universe in your opinion?
The Man because he knows how to touch me just the way I like and he makes me feel sexy.

What do you do every night before bed?
I don't really have a routine. I do always make sure to freshen up in hopes of getting lucky. *wink*

0 comments: