Sunday, August 24, 2008

Girly Meme...

What color is your bra?
pink

Do you straighten your hair everyday?
Not everyday. Most days I do like the curls.

Do you worry about the size of your boobs?
I like the size. Wished they were perkier, but that's what plastic surgery is for right?

What’s your favorite girly magazine?
Cosmo or Vanity Fair. VF isn't really 'girly' though.

Would you kill for chocolate?
I don't like chocolate that much.

Jeans or Skirts?
jeans

Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that’s uncomfortable?
sometimes

Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
no

Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
no

Would you leave the house without makeup on?
I do.

Do you consider making out “unladylike”?
No, but I don't like going too far in public.

On a scale of 1-10, how fun is shopping?:
9

Are you spoiled?
To an extent, yes.

Do you think lip gloss is the best?:
I love lip gloss!

Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?
Nope. I try to DVR all my favs.

Do you yell a lot?
I have my days.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It takes about 15 minutes if all I have to do is get dressed and brush my hair and teeth. If I need to shower and put make up on, add 30 minutes.

Do you wear sweatpants/pajama pants to school/work?
No. I don't own a pair of sweat/pajama pants.

Accessories make the outfit; true or false?
True, if not overdone. Then you just look stupid.

Is pink truly the best color in the entire universe?
Pink is good, but I like RED better.

Lip gloss a must?:
Yes!

Status?
married

Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
Sure.

Do you often wish there was something you could change about yourself?
Would love to snap my fingers and have a better body. I'm working on it the old fashioned way though.

Gold or silver?:
gold

The guy that you like/love/whatever, what does his name begin with?
That would be The Man - so, M, for Man.

Do you dress up too much for holidays?
no

Do you like wearing dresses?
They're okay, but I do prefer pants.

Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
I'm not a mushy kind of girl.

What makeup could you not live without?
lip gloss, mascara

0 comments: