Tuesday, September 2, 2008

#16

What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged? I'm sure most, if not all, are married. I hope they're happy.

Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? Heck yeah.

What would you do if you saw a person fall down a flight of stairs? If I were nearby, I'd run to them and see if they were okay. If someone else got there first, I'd probably just hang back and watch.

Are you aware of what happens around you? Absolutely. It's amazing how people think I'm/others are clueless to their shenanigans.

When is your next road trip? I'd love for The Man to take me somewhere for 2-3 days around our anniversary in November. *fingers crossed*

Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more? Actually, I've known most of my friends longer than that. Seems like the older I get, the harder it is to make new friends. Weird, huh?

Do you need to know everything about some one's past? No, why would I even want to?

Anything hurt on your body right now? My muscles ache a little from exercising earlier, but nothing really hurts.

Have you done anything bad recently? Yes. Justified, but bad all the same.

Who is the last person to make you laugh? When? The Man this morning when we were discussing the lady on the news who was going off on not having any 'rice or mashed potatoes or nothing' with her free, shelter meal. Ungrateful much?!

Have you ever stalked someone? No. Oh, there have been a couple times I've kept an extra eye out on The Man's activities. I'm not proud of doing it, but oh well.

Do you have any strange or odd things in common with your best friend? We both love the feel of spandex. Ummm, but that's not strange or odd. *wink*

Do your best friends know each other? Yes.

Do your best friends know your family? Yes.

Do you think you will be married by the time you are 35? HA! I had been married for many, many years by the time I was 35.

Is there something you're doing tonight? I hope to get some good loving and better sleep.

Would you rather someone be honest and hurt you or lie and save your feelings? I seriously hate being lied to.

Have you told anyone you love them this week? Yes. A few anyones actually.

Last four things you drank? Diet Pepsi, flavored water, Diet Coke, Coke Zero

What is something that you find fun, that most other people wouldn't? Doing this. I find answering random, mindless memes fun and relaxing.

Would you ever date someone 10 years older than you? If I weren't married, sure.

Do you have any "friends with benefits"? The Man

What are some names that you particularly like? Daniel and Alyssa

What would you do if you got stuck in an elevator? I don't particularly like elevators, but I'd try not to panic. Use whatever emergency button that the panel has. If I were alone, I'd call someone on my cell.

Do you watch TV or listen to music more? Watch tv.

Would you rather your mate have gorgeous eyes or a gorgeous smile? smile

If someone cheated on you, what would you do? If it happens again, I'm out of here.

What month is your birthday in? March

Would you consider yourself a bad or good influence? Depends...

Who sits next to you in math? I sat next to Scott A. in Algebra II in high school. He was so cute!

Would you rather have an apple or an orange? apple

Do you enjoy watching other people trip? It always makes me giggle, but I don't get a thrill out of it or anything.

Would you ever get a tattoo? I'm getting one soon.

Who do you love? The Man, the kids, extended family and all my friends.

Do words hurt you? I let them hurt me more than I should, yes.

Do you like wearing leather? Not particularly.

Do spiders scare you? Yes. Especially the big, fast ones.

Halloween or Christmas? Christmas

Do you think that your name defines who you are? Not my real name. My online name defines me somewhat more accurately. *grin*

What color eyes do you prefer the opposite gender to have? That's never really mattered.

Single? No.

Would you rather it be sunny or rain? sunny

Do you like someone right now? I like a lot of people. DUH! I'm not a hater at heart.

Do you find it hard to concentrate? Not usually.

0 comments: