Tuesday, September 2, 2008

#15

1. Would you forgive your best friend for sleeping with your girlfriend or boyfriend? If permission wasn't given, I'd be pissed. I don't forgive easily.

2. Where were you on your 17th birthday? School.

3. Have you ever seen a live bat? Yes.

4. Is there anyone you hate? Yep.

5. How much are you on the phone daily? Lately, The Man's mom will call me at least twice a day. Movie Girl calls me almost daily too. I'll say 20-30 minutes.

6. Do you like the color orange? Yes.

7. Do you find it in your heart to forgive? If it's something major you've done against/to me, it's hard for me to forgive. The smaller things, I'm very forgiving.

8. Have you ever seen a prostitute? Yes.

9. Have you ever seen a real redneck? HA! I could walk out my front door and point several out.

10. Do you like tattoos and piercings? For me, conservative is better in this department.

11. What size shoes do you wear? Depending on the type of shoe, 8.5-9.5.

12. Whats your favorite season? spring

13. Do you care if people talk smack about you? I don't like it.

14. Do you like someone? I like a lot of people.

15. Does your dad call you a nickname? No.

16. Are you in a good mood? Yes.

17. Do you think people will exist forever? Who knows?

18. What is your sign? Pisces

19. Do you believe in luck? Eh...

20. Would you rather sky dive or bungee jump? bungee

21. Are you jealous of anyone? I get twinges of jealousy from time to time, but not about any one person.

22. Where is one place you would like to visit? Italy

23. Do you like waffles? Yes.

24. Anything you are looking forward to? Our anniversary and the holidays.

25. What clothes are you wearing? gray yoga pants, gray sports bra, white tshirt

26. Do you watch TRU TV? No.

27. Be honest, do you like people in general? Yes.

28. Big or small dogs? I like 'em big.

29. Do you like Big Macs? They're okay. Gives me a tummy ache though.

30. Did someone bother you today? No.

31. What do you think about death? I try not to think about it much.

32. Sometimes, do you wish you were someone else? Not anyone in particular.

33. Does someone love you? Yes.

34. Do you know anyone named Dave? Yes.

35. Name a friend whose name starts with an M? Mike(relative)

36. Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member? I've been mistaken for Music Girl several times.

37. Got any nicknames? No.

38. What color is your hair? auburn

39. Do you like Starbucks? Never tried it before.

40. Are you named after anyone? I'm not named for someone, but my name was also my oldest sister's friends name.

41. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass or fail? pass

42. How tall are you? 5'7"

43. Are you taller than your mom? Yes.

44. Do you like the color blue? Yes.

45. Who was the last person to send you an IM? The Man

46. Last restaurant you went to? Camino

47. What do you order at Outback Steakhouse? Never been there.

48. How do you like your steak cooked? well done

49. Last voicemail you receive? Can't remember.

50. What is the first thing you would do if you won five million dollars? Scream!

51. How many hours did you sleep last night?. 5.5?

0 comments: