Monday, August 25, 2008

Big 4-0 Meme

1. Who was the last person you lay in a bed with?
The Man of course!

2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
Camino, a yummy Mexican place.

3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
That would be a regular margarita at O'Charleys. It had too much tequila.

4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
Lips, definitely.

5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
Fine arts.

6. Best kind of pizza?
Home made.

7. Is your bedroom window open?
No.

8. What is in store for your future?
Paying off debt, selling the biz, moving to Colorado, and living happily ever after. At least that's my fairy tale. Who knows what the future holds really?

9. Who was the last band you saw live?
Saw the BEST high school marching band Friday night. That counts!

10. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
I take care of my family when they're sick. Most of my friends also have family that take care of them when sick.

11. What is your favorite soda?
Everything is Coke in the south. So, my favorite Coke is Coke Zero.

12. How many songs are on your iTunes?
Don't have iTunes.

13. When was the last time you purchased something over $500?
My car back in June.

14. Where is the last place you drove to?
I drove home from work an hour ago.

15. Any historical figures that you envy?
Maybe a rich inventor or rich and famous entertainer. Can't think of anybody offhand though.

16. What brand of digital camera do you own?
HP

17. When was the last time you got a good workout?
I took last week off from working out. So, it's been a good 7-8 days.

18. If you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
WalMart, Goody's, Cato. I don't need anything over $25 - jeans are jeans.

19. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
Gosh, that was a whole week ago. Probably sleeping or tossing and turning.

20. Are you a quitter?
No.

21. Who was the last person you had in your house?
As in visitor? K was over for a few hours yesterday.

22. Can you speak another language?
I can speak a little Spanish. Oh, and mean Mom is a language, yes?

23. How about you put your legs behind your head?
I'm not that flexible.

24. When was the last time you went dancing while under the influence?
Never.

25. Nickname?
I've got a couple.

26. Describe what you are wearing in detail.
Black bra and black panties. That's enough detail.

27. What do you think about people who party a lot?
If you're out of college and still partying a lot, you look stupid. Believe me.

28. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Not usually, unless I'm trying to explain why I'm having a problem with it or lack of it. The Man's mom likes to bring up our reproductive ways all the time. I hate that. It's none of her fucking business.

29. What was the last CD you purchased?
Foo Fighter's last CD as a gift for Music Girl.

30. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
Journey and the old Guns N Roses.

31. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
Lust is probably the top one.

32. Did you just have to Google the seven deadly sins to see what they were?
No.

33. Where is your favorite place to get coffee?
I don't drink coffee.

34. Have you ever been offered a job?
Yes.

35. Have you ever stolen anything off a road?
Nothing comes to mind.

36. When was the last time you dyed your hair?
I got blonde and red streaks over a year ago. They've since grown out.

37. With whom did you last ride in a car?
Movie Girl's dog.

38. Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks?
The Man and our spawn.

39. Miss someone?
I miss my parents.

40. Is there someone you want to fight?
No, I'm an adult now.

0 comments: