Friday, August 29, 2008

#11

9 Have-You-Evers:
9. Have you ever liked someone else while you had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Yes, I was going out with someone else while secretly lusting after The Man for months.

8. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes

7. Have you ever been out of the country?
Never have gotten the chance yet.

6. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
HA! Yep.

5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
A couple of times, yes.

4. Have you ever had the cops called on you?
No.

3. Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
Yes. I dated a sophmore when I was a senior. You would have thought I'd killed somebody from the looks the senior guys gave me.

2. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Never had that kind of time all to myself.

1. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No, but that doesn't mean I've never been stopped for speeding. *wink*

8 Whos:
8. Who was the last person you saw?
Mini Me was just in the room.

7. Who was the last person you kissed?
The Man

6. Who was the last person you texted?
Movie Girl

5. Who was the last person to call you?
Movie Girl

4. Who is the last person you freaked out on?
The Man over his little 'activity monitor'.

3. Whom did you last hug?
Mini Me has to have at least 50 hugs a day.

2. Whom did you go with to your first school dance?
Mike D.

1. Who is your best friend?
The Man

7 Whens:
7. When was your last shower?
Yesterday.

6. When did you last see your mom or dad?
Dad - April '01, Mom - June '95

5. When was the last time you danced?
Last week during Turbo Jam.

4. When did you get married, or when do you want to?
November 5th

3. When was the last time you cried?
I cried in the shower last week. Tough week!

2. When did you last go to the movies and with whom?
The Man and I saw the new Mummy movie last weekend.

1. When did you last take a vacation and where?
We went to Colorado last year.

6 Wheres:
6. Where do your grandparents live?
When they were alive, they all lived around here.

5. Where did you last hang out?
I don't really hang.

4. Where is your favorite place to be?
Home.

3. Where did you sleep last night?
In my bed.

2. Where would you like to move?
Colorado, near Bear Lake.

1. Where were you when Princess Diana died?
In bed asleep.

5 Do/Does:
5. Do you like someone right now?
Yep.

4. Do you like your vehicle?
Love it!

3. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
On days I want to escape, yep.

2. Do you have nightmares?
Sometimes.

1. Does the future scare you?
No.

4 Whys:
4. Why are you best friends with your best friend?
He's who I love and trust more than anyone else.

3. Why did you get a MySpace?
I didn’t.

2. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
My first name is thanks to my oldest sister's friend. My middle name is something my Dad came up with.

1. Why are you doing this survey?
Boredom and to do something while the dryer is going.

3 Ifs:
3. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Fly.

2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
No.

1. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing, what would it be?
I'm so impractical - a bullet vibe and LOTS of AA batteries.

2 Would You Evers:
2. Would you ever get back together with your ex?
No thanks!

1. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
No question about it, yes.

1 Last Question:
1. Are you happy with your life right now?
Things could be better, but we're getting there.

0 comments: