Monday, August 25, 2008

100 ??? Meme

1. Do you sleep with your door open or closed?
Most of the time it's open while we're sleeping.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
I have.

3. Have you ever “done it” in a hotel room?
Yes.

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I hardly ever use them.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Yep.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
No thanks.

8. Do you have freckles?
Yes.

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
HA! No.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Stupid drivers.

11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I tuck the bottom of my side in. I leave The Man's side untucked because he's only going to kick it out anyway.

12. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometimes.

13. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes.

14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Sometimes, if there is a song in my head. I'm all the time tapping my fingers or feet to unheard music. It's a habit.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No, but I do suck on them.

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
1 - The Man.

17. What size is your bed?
Queen.

18. What is your “song of the week”?
I'm Yours by Jason Mraz is my song of the Summer. I love it!

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Some guys look really good in pink.

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes.

21. What’s your least favorite movie?
I don't like scary/horror movies.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Under the X of course!

23. What do you drink with dinner?
Coke Zero or whatever diet drink we have.

24. What is your favorite drink?
Alcoholic? I like fruity margaritas best like strawberry-mango. Yum!

25. What is your favorite food/cuisine?
Italian or Mexican.

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Any of the ones listed on my profile.

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Mini Me.

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No, I was a brownie. Never made it to girl scout.

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
How much money are we talking about here?

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I wrote a note to a teacher a few days ago.

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
I've watched it be done and even helped, but probably couldn't do it all by myself. If someone were there to instruct me, then I could.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No, but I have been stopped.

33. Ever run out of gas?
Once, as I was pulling into the gas station.

34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
A 6" sub with turkey breast, light mayo, white American cheese, lettuce, onions, and pickles.

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I'm not very hungry at breakfast time. A small bowl of mini wheats or Cheerios or bran flakes will do. Or a Kashi granola bar with yogurt and a banana or strawberries is good too.

36. What is your usual bedtime?
I have to get up early for work, so I try to be in bed by 8 - earlier when possible.

37. Are you lazy?
I can be.

38. When you were younger, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I always wore something store bought. I remember being a princess a couple times, a tiger, a black cat, some kind of cartoon figure, a skeleton, etc.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
No idea.

40. How many languages can you speak?
One fluently - English.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No. I get the Frederick's of Hollywood catalogs though.

42..Which are better, Legos or Lincoln Logs?
Legos are more fun.

43. Are you stubborn?
At times.

44. Who is better, Leno or Letterman?
They both bore me.

45. Ever watch soap operas?
I used to watch All My Children growing up. The Man got me interested in General Hospital when we first got together. I haven't watched a soap in over 15 years though.

46. Afraid of heights?
Yes. I did not enjoy The Loop at all!

47. Sing in the car?
All the time.

48. Dance in the shower?
Nope.

49. Dance in the car?
I move around and drum the steering wheel a lot.

50. Ever used a gun?
Yes. I took a gun safety course. And a number of relatives have let me shoot their guns/rifles.

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
I think it was around 1989 or so.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
I like some of them like Grease and Rent. Most are cheesy though.

53. Is Christmas stressful?
The last 2 have been very nice. The Man helped a lot with them. The other years were very stressful and I always dreaded Christmas.

54. Ever eat a pirogi?
No.

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Pecan or chess. I don't like fruit in my pies.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were younger?
Dancer, anesthetist, writer.

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yep. I've had experiences - especially when I was young.

58. Ever have a deja-vu feeling?
Often.

59. Take a vitamin daily?
I take a multi-vitamin and a calcium/magnezium/zinc pill too.

60. Wear slippers?
Never.

61. Wear a bath robe?
No, but I need one.

62. What do you wear to bed?
Most the time I go nude. Sometimes I'll wear a tank top and panties.

63. First concert?
Alabama

64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
I love Target best, but we don't have one nearby. I go to WalMart more than I should.

65. Nike or Adidas?
New Balance.

66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
I don't like either one, but I'd eat a cheeto first.

67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds?
Mmmm, yes!

68. Ever hear of “gorp”?
No, I don't think so.

69. Ever take dance lessons?
No.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
There won't be a 'future spouse' in my future. One time is enough for me thanks.

71. Can you curl your tongue?
Yes.

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
I came close once.

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes.

74. Own any record albums?
The Man has a box full of old records.

75. Own a record player?
Yes.

76. Regularly burn incense?
No. That crap gives me a headache.

77. What’s the worst part about camping?
You still have to do the things you do at home - cook, clean, etc.

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Jason Mraz, Foo Fighters, Scorpions...

79. What was the last concert you saw?
Fleetwood Mac years ago.

80.Hot tea or cold tea?
Blech!

81. Tea or coffee?
Double blech!

82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
Snickerdoodles.

83. Can you swim well?
Yes.

84.Can you hold your breath without manually holding your nose?
I've never held my nose.

85. Are you patient?
Almost never.

86. DJ or band at a wedding?
DJ.

87. Ever won a contest?
I won several in school.

88. Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope, but I'm hoping a breast lift and tummy tuck are in my future after the weight is off.

90. Can you knit or crochet?
No.

91. Best room for a fireplace?
Living room.

92. How many bedrooms in your dream house?
At least 4.

93. If married, how long have you been married?
Longer than most Hollywood marriages that's for sure !

94. Who was your high school crush?
Robert, Scott A., Scott B., Neil, DeWayne, Patrick...

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Does that work?

96. Do you have kids?
Yes.

97. Do you want kids?
I'm SO done having kids.

98. What is your favorite color?
RED

99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Mom and Dad all the time.

100. Who do you want to see right now?
The Man - I'm all alone right now, so...

0 comments: