Manic Monday #177
What is one thing that you would change about yourself if you could?
Physically? Can I puhlease have a smaller ass?
Name three exotic countries you would like to visit:
Tahiti, Egypt, New Zealand
What do you think the secret to life is?
Sex, booze, and a willing accomplice!
Tuesday Tunes: Week 94
Answer The Following: (feel free to elaborate on your answers)
Best concert: Bon Jovi - all!
Song you can listen to over and over and not get tired of: Whiskey in the Jar
Band/artist you never thought you'd like but you do: Metallica
Worst movie music soundtrack or score: Dirty Dancing and Xanadu come to mind.
A song you wish wouldn't get stuck in your head but always does: Tubthumping...'I get knocked down, but I get up again...'
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Manic Monday #177
Posted by the ever lascivious Poptart at 7:17 AM
Monday, July 27, 2009
And what better way to mark my return than to do Sunday Stealing on Monday! WoOt!!
1. Who was your FIRST date? Kevin. A date put together by our parents. Humiliating!
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? I live with him. Sometimes I talk to him, sometimes I don't. *giggle*
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? I was the little kid at my parent's parties drinking the last little bit out of the bottom of everyone's glasses. Beer, vodka, whiskey. I honestly don't remember my first drink.
4. What was your FIRST job? Babysitter to 3 awfully mannered kids.
5. What was your FIRST car? '78 Vega.
6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I'm a flight virgin. Or scaredy cat. Take your pick.
7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? My cousins, the twinsies. And yes, we still talk. T just got married this month!
8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time? I was the flower girl for both of my older sisters' first weddings.
9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate. Which one? J was pregnant, hormonal, and lazy. L was a neat freak and picky.
11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? How to read minds. Or how to levitate. That would be neat. HA!
12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with? I didn't think so at the time. I thought I had been in love a couple times before. Silly teenager!
13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why? Swimming lessons. I was drawn to water and had no fear. It scared my Mom to death. She made sure I got lessons very young.
14. What is the first thing you do when you get home? Open the door? :)
Sorry for the extended absence. Not sure if anyone will remember me or read this. It's all for fun and relaxation anyway. If I make a few friends along the way, all the better.
Posted by the ever lascivious Poptart at 10:09 AM
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Yep, Poptart is taking a hiatus. Nothing newsworthy. I'm just being my fickle self.
Posted by the ever lascivious Poptart at 7:22 AM
Sunday, January 18, 2009
We didn't make the movie yesterday. Oh well. Paul Blart: Mall Cop will have to wait. :)
Links over there ------>
Sunday Stealing: The Cannon Fodder Meme
1. Is there someone you'd like to be kissing right now? I can think of a few someones.
2. When you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean? I'm reading, concentrating on what I'm doing, or you've pissed me off and I need time to myself. I'm not 'extremely quiet' even when I sleep. I'm a sleep talker.
3. What are you listening to right now? 'Fluff' by Black Sabbath, the kids playing around in the living room, tennis balls being bounced, and various other noises. Ohhh, now 'Mercy, Mercy Me' by Marvin Gaye is playing.
4. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms? I like 'em. They make me want to climb in between the sheets and...
5. Do you believe in perfect? HAHAHA!! Yeah, riiiight. Anyone looking for perfection will be sorely disappointed.
6. Are you a jealous person? I'm many things, but jealous isn't one of them. I'd rather expend my energy on other, more positive feelings.
7. What was the first thing you thought this morning? Grab the camera! Don't ask. ;)
8. What do you think about when you are falling asleep? Ummm, going to sleep?
9. Are you satisfied with what you have in life? I'm a girl. I always want more. But yes, I am satisfied with what I have. I have a great life!
10. Do people ever think that you're either older or younger than you actually are?
From the ages of 12-21, I got the 'you look older' crap. Now? I'm still getting the 'you look younger' crap. I think I look like a woman in her 40s. *shrug*
11. Do you think men truly understand women? Nobody understands women.
12. How about women understanding men? Give them space and lots of sex and they're good. Am I close?
13. Did anybody ever call you handsome or beautiful? Duh. Everybody on Earth gets called one or the other by their Mom, right? If others think so too, good for you.
14. What is one fact about the last person that called you? She'll be graduating from MTSU with a degree in Finance this year.
15. Other than your current one, what’s the longest relationship you have had? My longest relationship with a guy before The Man came along was 13 months. It lasted 10 months longer than it should have.
THIS WEEK’S QUESTION:
Name up to seven perfume or cologne scents you have worn and like.
2. Lucky No. 6
3. U Rock - A knock off of Ralph(Lauren) Rocks
5. Vanilla Noir body splash
7. Aspen for Women
Posted by the ever lascivious Poptart at 7:51 AM
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Not much time today. We're taking the kids to a movie - Paul Blart: Mall Cop. The Man and I will then hand them over to Music Girl and she's going to take them shopping for shoes. She said something about Crocs. The Man and I will head to the Big City to do some shopping of our own.
Links over there ------>
Saturday 9: The First Apartment
1. Where had you moved from? I moved out of my Mom's house about 20 miles away.
2. Describe your first apartment. It was a second floor, 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment. As you open the door, the living room was right there. The kitchen was off to the right. Walk by the kitchen and you enter the hallway. Bathroom was the first door on the right. Directly across was the linen closet. Second door on the right was my bedroom. Right across from mine was my roommates bedroom. There was always someone sleeping on the couch in the living room. Always.
3. How old were you when you had your apartment? I was a couple of months into being 18.
4. Did you have roommates? If yes, tell us more. Lynn was my roommate. We worked together. We never really were friends or hung out. We both worked too much.
5. What was your place of employment then? I was a waitress/hostess at a restaurant and a lifeguard at the local community center.
6. How were you finances at the time? I always had money to pay the bills and do what I wanted - plus go to college. I made sure to put back XX amount of $$ every week for bills and emergency cash and the rest, I spent on whatever.
7. Tell us about a lover who spent a night there. He was a fireman. That is all. ;)
8. Tell us about a band you listen to then. (You can cheat. Look it up.) Journey, Def Leppard, Scorpions, Motley Crue, Ratt, Bon Jovi...
What do you want to know about 'em?
9. How long did you live there and why did you move from there? I lived there for 8 months. Moved out because one of the people that was always on the couch decided she would stay indefinitely - with her newborn. What was I going to do, kick her out? I didn't have the heart. Lynn didn't either. I decided to go.
1. What commonly-used word in speech annoys you the most? When did you hear it last used? People who like use the word 'like' in sentences like all the time. I hear it ALL the time. Other than that, I can't think of an annoying word.
2. Which commonly-used word annoys you the most when you hear it mispronounced? What’s the most common mispronunciation you hear for this word? It's 'ask' people - not 'aks' or 'ax'.
3. Which word(s) do you wish people would use more often? Yes. Please. Thank you. You've just won $100 million.
4. Take the quiz: What’s Your Word?
Your Word is "Peace"
Social justice, human rights, and peace for all nations are all important to you.
While you can't stop war, you try to be as calm and compassionate as possible in your everyday life.
You promote harmony and cooperation. You're always willing to meet someone a little more than halfway.
5. Which internet expression or abbreviation do you use most often? I'm a fan of this guy ;). I like to wink, I guess. I also enjoy putting words between **. *grin*
6. Which internet expression or abbreviation would you most like to see disappear forever? I'm not into the lingo where numbers are used instead of letters - l8r for later, 2nite for tonight.
Posted by the ever lascivious Poptart at 10:17 AM